Saturday, October 30, 2010

Love nor Hate

The K-Pop wave have been penetrate through the world recently. Particularly in the gay community.

Yes. I'm talking about

THIS!


It's new released from SNSD. Hoot.

And..
THIS

It's Without You from 2PM.

Wait..

No. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate K-Pop. I actually quite enjoy their songs. But i only like one. Which is..


Yes. I particularly love SNSD(Girls Generation in English.).

Though i'm gay. Somehow i wish that i'm a girl i love to see them dance and sing and be impressed how well they can move and about with 4 inches heels. But one thing i feel disturbed is when people starts to learn their dance move and puts on a show and i just realized this yesterday night in MP.

Yesterday night when i was in MP chilling out with my friends then one of my friends brought SNSD to the topic. Then they get all excited about the new song and video Hoot(the 1st video). After that they started to dance and cheering etc etc. At that very moment. I feel disturbed. Not because of the song sucks. There's no relation about the choreography either. It's the ones that dance made me feel disturbed.

No. Those friends who dance are pretty good dancers.

The choreography are meant for girls. They do us as males no justice when we start mimic them. Yes. I do agree the choreography looks pretty and hip. But imagine us guys with manly features and bulge muscles starts dancing and swaying gracefully in such catchy and funky songs. I bet you'll feel disturbed too.

No wonder homophobic existed in this planet. It is because us as gays have some illusion Estrogen spilling in our body that make us so wanna be girl(don't deny the fact that deep down you wanna be a female. *grins*). It is nice to see for girls to copy those dance moves. But it's never meant for guys to dance. Even majority of you guys thinks Trannies are disgusting. Ain't seeing Macho tries to be Mary disturbing as well?

I know y'all wanna show off your dance moves and wanna get noticed by people. At least show off those dance move that are meant for guys. Believe me. Man in aggressive dance move goes well with our eyes compared to...

THIS...................

If you say this looks A W E S O M E

Then i'm S P E E C H L E S S !


Random nonsense.

I dance like a slut in clubs..But NOT GIRLY! (Ok la..fine la..It's Aggressive Ghetto Girly..there's a differences alright!?)

Cheffy Ric 

Signing off..

9 comments:

Vincent~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vincent~ said...

blog walk. =D nice post, i totally agree wif u in this. =) their are nice dances but quite odd if guys r dancing them... But i guess mayb its easy to catch on... i dun rmb any k-pop guys actually dance anything simple though.... btw... r u alex? = = i think i seen ur drawings pic some where...

dancerboy said...

hello... i dance like snsd ok... but i do it with style... XD

DinoRic said...

Vincent: HAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks for agreeing..=p..No..i'm not Alex..don't go asking him who am i..HAHA! He drew that for me..so..I'm Dinoric..=p..

Dancerboy: Yeahh..girleyyyy style!? =p

Vincent~ said...

lolx, so it is from alex lolx. thought so. =p

DinoRic said...

HAHAHA! Yeaaa..You might know about me..but you don't..HAHA!

- a L E x - said...

slutty dance moves...i wanna see *_*!
And pls change that pic of urs! Copyright betol!

DinoRic said...

HAHAHAHA!! I thought that was supposed to be me? No!? =(

- a L E x - said...

it is u, but not for u. so change. tq :)