Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eating Disorders

I think i'm living one of the 7 sins. 


Which is 


Glutton!


Yesh!


Was chatting with Vin on MSN. He told me his eating habits and all. Then it strikes me that i have the same problem too. The other half have been trying to convince me to take it slow when it comes to food since i'm only 20 this year and it's crucial for me to lose those extra flabbies before it was fixed to growing side ways when my metabolism slows down. The other half kept emphasizing that he don't mind that i'm like the way i am now but he just want me to be in the healthy side instead of risking my health into all these unnecessary illness in the future.


Food have always been the biggest part of my life. I love to eat and i love to bake and cook. So practically my life always revolve around food. There was never a day that i stop eating. I have this mentality that if i were to make good food i must taste good food. The mentality is right but the action is wrong. I can taste good food but not in bulk. I can have more than 2 slices of cheese cake if i want. And the tummy never screams full. I used to have to will power to stop myself from eating too much. But somehow i just lose it. 






It's quite hard for me to stop all these indulgence running around my taste buds. But i just have to stop. I've always been complaining about my weight but i never actually take the initiative to cut down my food resources. It like my kitchen has never been lack of food. There are always stuff for me to munch on when i feel like it.


I don't eat because i'm hungry. I eat because i want to eat. The other half have been hoping and wishing that i could be more sexier one day. Thinner but still be a little fleshy in the healthy way. I have to stop all my excessive food indulgence as for a healthy life. He have been doing his sacrifice in this relationship. So i guess i have to do my part as well. 


Being overweight is not the way of life. I can't be complaining and whining about my weight but still not doing anything to fix it. I wanna walk the talk.


Beauty need some efforts.


Cheffy Ric


Ends..


Now i'm craving for some Pasta~! =S

4 comments:

tuls said...

sai yeh that night also walap the chee cheong fan and the siew taufu after dinner! sai lek la you!! make sure the next time we meet you will be like some alex like that ok! wahaahahahahahha

mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mark said...

if he reli loves u , he will still love u no matter how much your appearance change . but i guess its always better to look good .at least when we are still capable of doing it without botox and plastic surgery

the viennamese said...

I'm always either bored or hungry. And when I'm bored, I eat. Oh, I'm screwed. Lols