Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Touched

Was a warm afternoon. And i can't seem to settle the lard ass of mine on the study mode. So there i was bumming around but still manage to swallow some notes.

Gahhh!!!!

I need more time to squeeze those notes in my brain. Big brain limited space.

I was at church early. Was having practices with church mates for Christmas. There are so many things to prepare and rehears. The other half promised that he would meet me at my church and we go somewhere from there after that. I needed to take the public transport to church as my mom have sent the car into the workshop. So here i am without my wheels. 

I text him as i arrived church. No respond from him. I didn't bother much as i thought he couldn't hear his phone rings. I tried calling him but no respond too. So as the clock ticks still no reply and calls from him. I've decided to text him and call again. 

Still no respond.

I panicked. I thought something bad happened to him. And at the same time the fear of he ignoring me is there. I have histories with guys ignoring me after weeks of being "together". As much as i tried to stay positive i still can't get rid of the fears. I told him to meet me at my church at 10pm. So i called for the last time at 9.45pm. Still no answers. I got fed up and i gave up on calling him. But my mind still wondering why isn't he picking up his calls nor reply my text.

When the rehearsals ended. I was chatting with some of the church mates near the sanctuary. As i turn and look, i was shocked. He was sitting at the end, the last chair. I was so relieved. He lost his phone. That explained why there are no respond from him. He told me that he felt so lost when his phone went missing. The first person came into his mind was me. Phone is the only way of communication when we're apart. 

He doesn't have internet service at his new place. So he couldn't reach me via internet. He was so afraid that i leave church when he arrived. Honestly i was planning to leave church if there isn't a sign from him. I always doubt his words as cheaters are good with words. But not anymore. After what have happened, i'm confident that i'm the one who he care and love the most besides his family and fashion.

I'm glad that he appeared so abruptly into my life.

Cheffy Ric

Loves here.

Exam is commencing less than 9 hours!

YAIKSSS!!!!


5 comments:

tuls said...

i'll go spam his wall now!!

Skyhawk said...

What a relief...while reading, I was also as anxious as you when u were in church...good luck in your exam!

savante said...

Concentrate on the exams now so you can have Christmas with him :)

Bravebear said...

all da best in ur exam... huhuhu...

the viennamese said...

Lols. Oh gee while I was reading I wanted to say you should totally ignore the next time you see him. But I never thought of hearing his excuses, which made total sense. I guess everything does happen for a reason after all. :P