Sunday, December 26, 2010

Occasions

It's been a very good year end for me. A part of leaving the life of being single I've finally a diploma graduate. I no longer suffer from hearing words and comments that i don't like nor hurtful. And i can sleep, play and eat without guilt. I'll make use of the holidays before i continue on to my Degree.


YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!


Anyway, it's been a very good Christmas for me this year. The other half convinced his dad to let me cook for his(the dad) Christmas in conjunction of birthday party. The other half's main motive is not for me to show off my skills but it's for the family to get to know me as his friend and at the same time i could get to know his family too. Well i was supposed to cook for 80 people for the party. 


Yes!~


80 hungry people!! But the ones that came is just around 50 of them. Food that i made are all good except for the pasta. 


Gahhh..


I didn't wanna talk about my food. The other half was really glad that i've made an impression to his family members and his close friend. I know that he's serious about this relationship because i feel that a guy who brings his other half to meet his family and close friends means he is damn serious about the relationship. A part from that he even passed me his iPhone for me to use while he's attending his church youth camp. He never hesitate about leaving the phone with me. And he even got me a big bottle of Hugo Boss for me as a Christmas gift just because he saw two empty bottle em lying around my amenities table knowing that scent is crucial to me.


Though some of you might think those is just some simple things for that a lover can do but let me tell you one thing. A person don't have to get the moon for you to show how much he loves you. It's never the price when it comes to love. It's always the thought and the effort to show your love.


To certain extend i feel that he loves me more than i love him. He pays very detail attention to me. Even the tiniest things that came out from my mouth tattooed in his mind. For that i wanna to be a much sensitive person than i'm already am now. Love is a learning process. The day you stop learning is the day you stop loving.


I'm so glad that he have much faith in me. No matter in person or at the things im doing. He never fail to show me he loves me.


You're the biggest mistake and occasion that ever happened in my life.


A mistake that i never regret making.


An occasion that i never wished to turn back time.


If you happen to read this i would be happy to let you know that i love you dearly.


Thank you Dee..your love have made me a very happy boy.


Cheffy Ric.


Loving you.

1 comment:

Skyhawk said...

Sweet...even my lover gives me just his scent, I will be so glad to receive it...