Friday, April 1, 2011

To Grow Old With You.

Okay fine! Once you read the title you know this post is gonna filled with the stories about the other half and yours truly..


*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*


Anyways


It's coming down to 4 months since we go together. I have to say, i definitely love being in a relationship than not being in one.


I guess we have come to a point that having a clear picture what is our future like. We both may not be the in the same path but we're definitely aiming for the same thing. Start with growing old together. Was out with the other half earlier in the night. We talked about almost every random things. From fashion to food then to people. Then we ended up talking about us instead. 


By God's grace i may further my studies in the U.K. and he was talking about settling our life in somewhere foreign that accepts homosexuality as they are. It got me thinking a little bit. As open minded as i am, i'm not that kind of person who will leave my homeland to settle a better life in some other country. I love to start my career and possibly be successful in the land where my mom gave birth to me. Probably is the life that i'm so used to that i refused to leave.


That perspective may change as i have yet to see the whole. Believe it or not i have never leave this country half a step. It's sad to know that our country is a little too closed minded. But as negative as we see it there are still certain values that we learnt when we were younger that made us how we are today.


The word "Forever" is a bit too overrated. Certain people still holding on to the word "Forever" though his relationship have ended couple years ago and they never move on ever since. I know some of you may think that it's way too early for us to believe that our relationship would last till the end of our days. But as naive as you think we may be we believe that we're the last stop for each other and there won't be next one. 


Well, to be honest i don't usually tell people that i'm committed with someone on Grindr. To prevent people from ignoring me right away since i don't have a famous face. So i chatted with this guy on Grindr. He was nice at first till he asked me for sex. I opposed the idea since i'm already monogamously involved. I thought he would just drop the idea off but little do i know that he came in even more aggressive saying that he don't really care that i'm attached or not he just wanna have sex. 


He said that i'm 21 and he have been 21. So he totally understand about 21 year old's urges for booty calls. I never want to hurt the other half in any kind of way and i stand strong on my situation and rejected the whole idea. But there he go calling me naive for being faithful to one person and control all my urges for sex. 


Well that explains all his anger for being single. It's because he sneaked behind his partner so much that no one ever want to get close to him. 


As naive as you guys think i could be but i still think that there are genuine love still exists in this circle. All you need to do is to find the right one. I don't think time should judge on what you aim or the future. It doesn't really matter if you're committed for 10 years or even 2 months. It's what you both aiming in this relationship is the crucial one.


The other half always pull me back when i was so into the term "Forever". 


Reality?


He's always the one who talks about the future. When he said "future" he don't mean next week or next month..


But YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from now..


-___________-


So CONTRADICTING!


Yes DEE! You're as Contradicting as i am!


Does "Forever" mean anything?


"Forever" is more romantic?


Think again.


To grow old is more wise!


Dee..i really want to grow old with you! 
I wanna be the one who laugh at your wrinkles
I wanna be the one who dye your hair every month to cover the greys
All I want is just..


YOU!


Cheffy Ric Love DEE!


Goose bumps?


HELL 


YA


!

4 comments:

- a L E x - said...

no goosebumps :P

savante said...

No goosebumps at all but maybe a little giggle :) It's sweet! Towards many many more years.

Mr ET said...

If the journey is indeed walked by two, forever is not far from grip. Like they say, no goosebump.

DinoRic said...

Alex: HEHEHE!!

Savante: Thanks!! Cheers to the coming yearsssss! =D

Whiz: Totally agree with you.."Forever is not far from grip."