Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grindr

I was so excited when i first received the other half's Iphone. I always wanted to have one not for the apps but for the amazing touch screen and surprisingly user friendly entertainment phone.


I got myself an itunes account and let the download begin. I was tempted to get a Grindr account but was afraid the other half won't like it(he don't want his Bii to Grind around.). But without his acknowledge i downloaded that orange app!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!!


The other half was okay with it as he's confident that i won't leave him for another man. So there am i grind around. But after a while i wasn't that excited about Grindr anymore. Maybe the fact that i'm already madly in love with the other half that made me lose interests on getting to know guys around. All i'm seeking for is plainly just friends. There's nothing more to that. 


But guys on Grindr have another thing in mind. They are all looking for possibilities. It's either a date or a sex date. Friends was never their main motives. I was chatting with this fella via Grindr this morning. I remain simple chats and try to get to know him in person and possibly a potential friend. He tried to bring the conversation into next level. He's hinting some naughty things here and there which will lead to flirting but i didn't play along with him as i want friends and only FRIENDS!


After a while he sort of gave up on replying my chats. I guess he lose interests in me because i'm not replying his flirts.


I always thought there are more in this circle than just boyfriends and sex dates. Reality shows that random guys came to greet with a motive. And the motive is not friends.


I hope the other half won't be mad at me for grinding without his guidance..


Hmmm..


Cheffy Ric.


Grinds Off..

3 comments:

savante said...

Unfortunately that's what Grindr's for actually. Some guys are just out there looking for a bit of fun - and Grindr's the tool. Search elsewhere!

Little Fox said...

you gotta put a) the right picture and b) the right tagline in grindr.

And last of all...know how to talk to guys and only talk to those with an interesting tagline :). and be cheeky. If they dont understand, they're most probably not worth talking to

Danny said...

hate to admit but thats the lifestyle of majority P ...
m tempting to get a new phone..not iphone.. but blackberry .:)