Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mom

It's never a doubt mom have been a big part of our life. She gone through our lustful dad having her hymen burst and bleed just to create a great combination of their genes. After the whole lust process, dad made mom pregnant for 9 roller coaster month for the great combination. Thus, we came to this dark temptation world to begin our life as a person.

We can't deny that mom knows us best besides God. We're swimming in her uterus for 9 torture months which got herself insane at times. With those unstoppable cravings and roller coaster mood that made dad gone insane too. After 9 torture months she have to go through labour pain. Imagine someone is tearing your private parts off!

Ouch! 

Despite those pain that we gave her when we're just a new born she continuously gave us love. Unconditional love. 

I introduced the other half as my friend to my parents during New Years eve. What happened was the other half spent a night at my place in my room. Two big buffalo cramped in a sad single bed. 

The other half definitely made a very good impression to my mom as the other half was charming and a goodie boy to begin with. Yesterday my mom came up to me and said this.

" I wanna tell you something. But i hope you won't be mad at me after i told you. I hope that you and ____(other half's name) are purely just friends. Nothing more than that. I'm not suspecting anything i just wanna to remind you to be careful and be alert."

Judging from the way she spoke, i wasn't surprised that she might have already know that i'm not straight. I always believe that my mom have already aware that i'm not straight. She is my mom and i swum in her tummy for 9 months. Mother knows best?

A part from that, i'm not that kind of person who do things behind close doors. I have several man dating sites accounts and i was an active member. My mom do house chores from 8.30-10pm nightly. For her to get to the balcony and kitchen she have to walk pass my desktop. There were never a time i check my account without her presences. She walk in and out from the balcony don't tell me she never even peak at my monitor once. I bet she roughly know what was i doing. 

I mean, I don't chat with girls that much except for those girls whom i close with. Other than that they are all

M A L E !  ! !

Some even have their packet of 6 buns as their MSN display picture. Worst some even have their risen little one as display picture. With all these factors if my mom still think that i'm straight she must be on crack i tell you!

Mom's intuition is greater than ladies intuition. Because moms are like superwoman! She can be the toughest lady at work, sweetest wife at home, protective mother of 6 and still can keep the household clean and presentable. Screw Wonder Woman! We prefer Wonder Mon!

HAHAHAH!!!

You may think you mom don't know you're dating boys but she little do she know that you're sucking little brothers.

Sometimes i wish i could just come out to her and tell her everything. After all she's the best medicine for all heart breaks.

Cheffy Ric.

Do you think your mom know about your dirty little boy secrets? 

*Grins*

Ends


3 comments:

Vincent~ said...

my mom will jz disown me, so I HOPE she doesnt know, she made quite clear in tat, then again... she wouldnt have make it clear to me if she din suspect... hmm....

tuls said...

she knows i think.. she even ask me to play for awhile then stop... hm... she thought that i can change back...

mark said...

i had worse . and i went thru the same thing as tuls and vincent . disowing and those stuffs.oh well , not easy for a mom to have a gay son i guess