Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Timing

Today marks the day the other half and me have been together for a month! 


Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!


To be honest i've actually know the other half's existence months ago before i actually added him on Facebook. I saw him through a birthday party picture that my friend showed me. I was drawn into his name on Facebook. But the thoughts of adding him on Facebook didn't cross my mind. I remembered it was August. Never a doubt that his younger brother is hotter than him. But i was so much drawn towards the other half than his brother. 


So as time goes by i bummed around and trying to get my lard ass into a relationship but it didn't happened. I thought i would have get into a relationship with this ex date of mine named Ryan. He's a person who loves chubby people! And i don't consider myself chubby just MEATY! 


YES!


 M E A T Y ! !


Well, Ryan studied in The States. He self claimed that he is a smart and different Malaysian. He thinks that majority of Malaysian aren't that smart. Bahh..i can't put off with his snobbish attitude. I must be damn desperate to go on dates with him. After a while we put the dating thing into an end.


After that i was bumming around still and still hoping to get into a relationship but doesn't seems to work. And then one day i was clicking and adding random guys on Facebook and somehow creating opportunities to get myself involve with another lonely soul. And then i came across the other half's Facebook profile. And that was the moment i decided to add him. it was around mid end of November. I added him but i did not get any respond from him the day after. Till 30th of November if i'm not mistaken. 


The other half wished me "happy birthday" on my Facebook wall. So i replied "thank you" to him. And he initiated a meet with me soon. At that point i was quite surprised because the fact that someone actually wanna meet me but at the same time i was curious about it. Because the mutual friends that we have 90% are straight and happened to be Christian. Besides that his profile relationship status was(still is) "in a relationship". I was really confused.


A part of me think that he already madly in love with someone. Another side of me thinking that he's straight due to the fact that there are least amount of gay mutual friends. And he friggin hell wanna meet me! My mind was stirred up by all these factors. But we have exchanged contact numbers. The text began!


While thinking of the fact that he wanted to meet me but i still kept my personality up! And it showed via my reply to him in text messages. During my Birthday, i was supposed to meet a close friend of mine for dinner and desserts but it was cancelled after knowing that my friend was tired and i don't feel nice if he meet me because it was my birthday. I told him(the other half) that the plan was cancelled. So he felt bad for me because i have no celebration on my birthday. So he brought me for desserts that night. And i reassured that he was single before i actually move on to another step because i don't wanna fall for an attached man who have the potential to break my heart. 


So as we planned i directed him all the way to my place to fetch me for desserts(a guy who took an effort to find my place is a good guy!). I stepped into his car as he arrived. The first thing came into my mind was "Oh MAH GAWD! He looked so much better in person" and i was shy. I wasn't really myself and i was a nervous kitty. He actually made me feel comfortable being around him. And the conversations just flows out like a tap water. It was never really a moment of awkward silence. I felt so comfortable till i actually told him about my dark past which i never tell during the first date. 


It was so nice talking to him till after he dropped me off and went home he called. And we talked till 6am in the morning. After few hours, he came to my house and hang out a while. We made out! * swoons*


And days later we became an item. *B E A M S*


If i would have added him earlier back then i don't think we will ended up an item. I believe it's all about timing. It was the right timing that i added him. Things just eventually fell into place when the timing is right.


I love you Dee..


You're the man that i fell in love a month ago and i'll be loving you till the end of my days. Thank you being patient with me all the time though i could be pretty demanding at times.


I never wish to add you earlier. What i did was perfect for you to step into my life. Now, let our chronicle begin.


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!


Cheffy Ric


Bii love Dee..

3 comments:

Jason said...

congrats!! ^^

SynchingZincInc said...

Grats!

ray brixton said...

wish you happiness with Dee.. have a wonderful 2011 that is filled with love. cheers.