Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rough

I haven't been living at ease lately. 

No.

The other half have nothing to do with this.

2010 ended with police raided MP, rescue mates who got trapped in the police station, received a ticket from DBKL and a dent below the bumper. My arse was badly screwed by Dinoric's parents.

I started my 2011 with chaos here and there. A part of being very much drowned in love at the same time i'm on a rocky road. The road is so bumpy i could bleed.

First was mom getting upset about some stuff that i did. Then she blame me for flatten the tyre(i think she expect me to use a magnifiying glass while driving to check for nails.). She gotten so insane that she wanted to throw me out from the house. I just met with an accident yesterday. My car was fine. Not much of a damage after all. Vios is a good car! 

Of course my mom went insane after knowing that i met with an accident using her car. I have my faults and that fella have his as well. But my mom thought i was the one who was stubborn that refused to give way and ended up with an accident.

She don't even want to listen to any explanations or trying to get a clear picture of what have actually happened there and then. She just jumped into conclusion which caused some arguments this morning. I didn't purposely put myself into that situation. It was an accident. The flat tyre was an accident too. And how would the blame is on me for these things?

Gahhhhh...

Maybe i have a problem. Perhaps an attitude problem?

I think need a rehab..

It'll be a better day soon!

I just have to look forward to it..

Cheffy Ric.

Rant out!




No comments: