Sunday, November 21, 2010

Contraction!

I don't care what they said about Finn. Mr. Schu is the HOTTEST IN GLEE! =D


I know i have been complaining about being single and lonely from time to time but i have finally talked to someone in MP. But it wasn't a random someone, it was a friend of another friend. I met Ken at the roof top bar after greeting a friend of mine. So after walking in, out, up and down in MP i finally got tired of hunting anyone. So i sat down with Ken and started to talk and get to know more about each other since we're not into the smoky and loud music at that moment.


At first i found Ken pretty decent though his appearance is a little below than average but who cares right? Just friends nothing much. But as we talked i felt that Ken was quite into me(i'm not self boasting here.) and we got a little clingy after a while. I didn't know how old Ken is until he told me. I thought he's like around 25 years old or above(i always think that older guys are attractive.) unfortunately he's only 22 this year(potong markah.). 


His personality is alright, nothing much to complain about. He seems pretty nice too. But after the party had ended we had Wan Tan Mee in Chan Sau Lin for supper. That was the time when he told me he doesn't have a license. At my table there was one recovering from tipsy and another one completely tipsy till wanna vomit stage.  My friend had no choice to sent both of them home thus left Ken to me. So Ken apologized due to troubling me dropping him off at his place in PJ. I was fine with it.


Curiosity made me questioned Ken why he doesn't drive since he's a working adult. He told me that he don't have a car and a drivers license. In my heart was like "OKAAYYYYYY". Don't get me wrong, i'm okay with  him not owning a vehicle since he's only 22 this year. What kills is that he doesn't have a drivers license. If you're from far away land who left your home town at the age of 18 to pursue your studies and neglected drivers license is exceptional(usually they get drivers license ASAP after they graduated from college.). But Ken is local and he goes to local college and yet he doesn't have a drivers license. 


Drivers license is important for a guy(at least i think so.), it's the most basic thing to have. Yes we are gay but still! Drivers license is important. If you're a guy you are meant to be responsible for polluting the environment.


I'm pretty stereotype when it comes to what makes a guy guy. There are no exception though we're bended males.


1. Drivers license is a must!
(You can't be expecting people to drive you 24/7. It's a different story if you're Justin Bieber..wait..even Bieber drives. So. NO exception.)


2. To have a stable career.
(Guys are meant to be out there earning their pot of gold. Working hard at work is a must! I know we don't get married and have kids of our own but it's not a very good excuse to not working hard.)


3. Own a car.
(It is okay that you drive your parent's car to your first job. That car has to go when you start performing well at work! Better car, better image, better standards[yes! that's how superficial i am])


4. Have your own domain.
(It doesn't matter whether you own a humongous mansion or a cozy condo. As long as a place of your own is more than enough. Takkan you (still) want have sex in your parent's house even though you're 35 mehh???)


I know i could sound very superficial but i think that's the least a guy can do. We only get to live once, don't you wanna live the fullest?


Ken gave me a kiss on my neck and my lips before he left my car. He started to addressed me as "baby" which i finds it pretty awkward. We're not in any sort of dating or in a relationship. I know most Sagittarius are pretty slut and promiscuous and like to be called dear, darling or baby by random people. Consider me an alien Sagittarius, i hate those "names" when we're not in any sort of relationship beyond friends. 


Maybe i was wrong for being clingy towards him in MP. I sent out wrong signals. It was my fault for leading him on like that. But what should i do now? It quite obvious that he likes me. 


Should I stick to my own perceptions and ideas about how my ideal one should be? Or i should just grab Ken since i'm so desperate for a relationship? 


Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


This is contradicting. As much as i want to be in a relationship with someone but i'm picky about it.


Cheffy Ric


Ends Here..

5 comments:

Vincent~ said...

A car is a must in big cities. -___-
i am a Sarawakian but i ask my dad to get me a car no matter how cheap and lousy it is, its just... really useful in every way.
One of my ex doesnt hav a license and i end up driving him to places, makes me feel like i am a driver than a partner. zzz

tuls said...

true vincent.. no car is such a turn off.. tulsy needs a car ride!! blek!! hahahhaah..

and you dino.. follow you heart(so corny).. aiyah stick with you principles la, you kan not desperate anymore from your last few posts, so dont rush into things just because youre desperate! hahaha.. but in the end just go with the flow.. :) *wink*

Undernourished said...

Please don't belittle those who do not have cars. Some people may be struggling to be independent but somehow they fail. They are not as brave and tough as you are. He may not be your good "lover" but certainly he deserves your care and respect from you as a friend. Anyway, this is just my opinion.

Jason said...

i wasn't concerned with the "got car or no car" discussion... I was more concerned with the part "Sagittarius are more slutty" >.< since when? LOL!

DinoRic said...

Vincent: I know kan! When i know that he doesn't have a drivers license instinct came to my head "i don't wanna be a driver!!!"

Tuls: He's been texting me and calling me..and i ignore all of em..i feel baddddd..

Peace: Hey! Thanks for dropping by! Well..he doesn't seems like he struggling that much. I wanna cherish him as friends but he have already taken me as someone beyond friends..mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jason: Errr..That's Sagittarius nature..exclude us both i suppose..hmm..