Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Once My Love. (Part Three)

Before i continue i really didn't know that it's going to be interesting. Because i feel i'll bore my readers out. But i'm quite happy that you guys commented on it. And i'm flattered. I might wrap it up in part three..Maybe not.. O.O!

Okay. Back to the story.

Why i said he was different is because he seemed putting more effort on getting me back. He was patient. Very patient. There were times we went out for tea in the middle of the night because he wanted to see me. People already so desperate for me already it's bad for not giving in(Damn sombong.). Some more he came all the way from SD(Sri Damansara) just to see me. There are some incidents happened in the car.

*put his hand on my lap*
Bun: Hand. *give the signal to me to hold his hand*

Me: What hand?

Bun: Hand larrr..

Me: What hand?

Bun: *unwilling* Ohh..nothing..

I actually feel bad for rejecting it for few times. He loves to hold his partner's hand while driving and he even kiss it. After so many failed dates i have in me i began to be very skeptical when it comes to guys. I don't think there's any guy could see the beauty in me. They're blind if they find me attractive. Bun always admitted that he's the blind one and told me that he's willing to take care of me. I was being very indecisive at that time. As much as i wanted a relationship i still doubt what i have in my hands which was him. I don't doubt when it comes to relationship but he was the one i doubt. I have the fears of having another 3 weeks relationship. The inner man ego in me didn't let me to accept Bun back because he was my ex. 

But he successfully made me fell for him again and made me let go of my ego. But i did felt i have made the wrong choice because once i got attached with him there were a bunch of hotties came after me but was disappointed when i told them i'm attached(this is always the case kan?). I was skeptical in this relationship. What have happened before won't stop him from giving me another 3 weeks relationship. But he was determined that we can actually last forever till he starts talking about future. But reality was we were on our day 3.
Be ah..You'll be going to France to further your studies right? (I'll go France if i continue my degree with Taylor's University.)

Errr..Don't know..I might go Australia instead..cheaper..Why ah?

Oh..No la..because i'll be going U.K to finish my course marr..Some more U.K and France is just a train ride away..If you go Australia then time frame will be different..

France expensive larrrr..

I know..Nevermind larrr..i can go visit you during my holidays..

Errr..okaayyy..*bring really uncertain*

Why? You think we won't last?

Yes. At that point i really feel that our relationship won't last. We are only on our 3rd day and he starts talking about future as though we've been together for years. That's one thing that i don't like in a guy. I know is romantic to talk about the future and stuff but it also shows that he don't give much thought about it before saying it out. As much as i wish to believe a queer relationship can last but what i see around me is guys turned superficial. What's there to hope a queer relationship could last? I'm a killer to his romanticism.

It was nice to have him but it annoyed me sometimes. When i was out with my friends he wouldn't leave me alone. He don't understand the line "i'll talk to you later" when he was with me. I got so annoyed with his text messages. And he asked to see me every night. *eyes rolled" I'm a Sagittarius. Sagittarius guys are like cats. Cats only come to you when they want or they feel like it. They don't like to be bothered 24/7. We want and love freedom(but it doesn't apply to every situations or every Sagi larr..). 

After Christmas we went on a trip to Penang. He picked me up at 7am. And we reached Penang around 11am-ishh(we were racing with some local car with our Vios.). As we arrived we checked in at Tune Hotel(if you're on budget but in need of luxury, Tune hotels are the BOMB!) in Burmah road, Georgetown and had lunch after. Chilled in the room after lunch and he had to settle some work. He was in his business trip but work lasted for a few hours. We went around for food and all. And i practically stuff my tummy on the full blast! On the second night, I wanted to visit Batu Ferringhi to get some Dvds(it's only 4 effing bucks per Dvd!) and take a stroll on the beach.

Darling ah..can we go take a stroll on the beach?

Yerr..Dowan..so dirttyyy...

Where got dirtyy?? Sand only marr..go larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Dowan. Dangerous!

Where got? Damn nice lerr..yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..don't like that larrr...go larrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Dowan..

I pestered him but he was firm in his decision. We didn't go beach in the end. Got the dvds and left. I merajuked the whole night. Make him feel bad but failed. But i realized he was weaker than before. He got tired very easily. Even a soft accident hit on him he felt the pain as though it was a hard hit. Sometimes when he talked he'll somehow paused a moment with his face all curled up. He was in pain. I knew that he was in pain. But when i asked he insisted he was okay. There's nothing wrong. I was worried. There was a tumor in his stomach that he insisted not to go for a check. 

Once i found out that he didn't keep track with his Chinese medication and smokes a little too much. We almost got ourselves in a huge argument. I realized that he hates being forced, so i'd stopped. The day we departed from Penang i suffered from gastric discomfort. He drove around with me in the car to get medication. I got better during the day but it came back in the midnight after hanging out with him and his friends. He drove around like a mad cow with me in the car to get medication. I didn't know how much he loved me until i experienced it myself. 

Darling..i'm sorry to trouble you..

Silly..you are my baby..it's my responsible to take good care of you..

*Heart melted*

I didn't really know what love is until he showed me. I was very pleased. After we came back from Penang, he was so caught up with his work. He didn't call me but he texted. I don't really like the idea of texting because i feel that a call worth more than a thousand of text. I began to feel neglected. I didn't see him for a week. He made me feel that he didn't put any effort to see me. Once again. He decided to end it after being in 3 weeks of relationship.

To be continue..

I promise i'll wrap it up at Part Four..

Is getting boring i know..

Randoms.

The inner beast is urging to be out! ARGHHH!!!!

10 comments:

- a L E x - said...

I gotta beware the inner sagitarus in you :O!

I tot u ended it, not him >_>

savante said...

Hardly boring! I'm interested in what happens next!

DinoRic said...

Alex: IT doesn't apply to friends larrr..no worries..=D

Savante: Hardly boring!? Serious? I like your blog doctor~! =D

Anonymous said...

hahaha yeah what is going to happen next?? so interesting! hahahaha... I dont even have a love life like that =\
Hey librans also like to have their own freedom! I cant stand being glued to another person 24/7

SynchingZincInc said...

faster conclude. thanks.

helix

Jason said...

hi-5! Saggies rox! =D

your story is not boring at all! waiting for part 4 =)

DinoRic said...

Hasegawa: Believe me..if you would be in my shoes..i don't think you like what i felt before..

Helix: You made it sounds like it's boring..=(..you story hater..=(

Jason: Yeaaaa!!!! =D

SynchingZincInc said...

Dinoric, believe me, i have my reasons, and very valid. Plus I am neutral and discouraging people to blog on things is not my game. Apologies

Helix

Anonymous said...

dont worry I felt the gluey relationship before, my ex was like that as well =D

DinoRic said...

Sync: Sorry to accused you like that..my mistakes..no harm done? =)

Hasegawa: i love a gluey boyfriend. But at the right time..=D