Monday, November 22, 2010

Drama Friends

I'm suppose to be doing my Entrepreneurship project. But i'm just too tensed up. Brain got jammed..


Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


No. This post is not a rant about my assignments.


Well, it is believe that if you're gay you are meant to be dramatic one living in this planet called Earth.


Why?


You don't agree?


You can't deny the fact that you have drama friends around you that makes your life a little more colorful. 


No?


Still don't agree?


Oh well, at least i have some drama friends. I'm okay with a little drama but recently the drama have been adding up.


I have a notsoclose friend whom his mum just passed away due to cancer. I understand that he's sad about it and my condolences goes out to him and his family. But since the day his mum had passed away he have been updating his Facebook status constantly. I know he's sad and all but at the same time i felt annoyed by the fact he kept updating the same old thing dejavu. And i began to doubt is he really sad about his lost or he wants nothing but plain attention(he's famous as an attention seeker whore. In fact he's a goddess of attention.). In my defense, this post is not written because i dislike him or whatsoever. 


People in his friends list will just kept commenting on his statuses. Seriously lorr..i don't find the point lorr..


Seriously if my mum ever passed on(touched wood.) i'll online update my status like this 


"Thank you for all that you have done. Mum, may you rest in peace in God's arm. With love."


I won't go on and on updating about my mum because i'll spend my time sobbing my lungs out and forgot that Facebook ever existed in this world. I totally understand how he feels but the updates is a little too much in my opinion. If you have done enough as a child i don't think you need to show the world how much you love her and miss her. I know i may sound as though i'm cold or there ain't any blood flow through my body but this is just so drama i feel.


A part from that another friend of mine M decided to quit Facebook. 


Reason?


Facebook reminds him of all the past. I may not know what he have gone through but the key of forgetting the past is to MOVE ON! As simple as that. He's only just peaking through the closet hole and have yet to be out in this gay circle and he's already said he had enough of betrayal and heart breaks. If a newbie said he have already had enough betrayal and heart breaks from this circle ain't us as "old fox" should commit suicide due to the fact that our hearts are shattered and it can't be fixed?


Wait. Did i mentioned that M wanted to cut himself? Yes! A newbie said he want to cut himself. I think us who have been in this circle more than 2 years should be dead by now. Our hearts are so fragile and nothing that can changed our mind to stay as a living human being.


Ish.. Gila betul.


I had enough of negative energy going with no thanks to my ASSignments. I don't need those extra negative drama going on anymore. So sick of it. Being queer is already so drama and still want add some more. Give it a break man~!


Do you have drama friends too? Share it if you don't mind.


Cheffy Ric


Ends Here.

6 comments:

tuls said...

im a living drama!! hahahahahaaha

- a L E x - said...

I have good dramas everyday! Living in the palace is no peace yeah. Backstabs between concubines to general to emperor to maids to slaves. No such things as no dramas. hahahhaa:P !

Vincent~ said...

this is so true. a fren of mine, whom i met in medic school whose mother died of cancer 2 YEARS AGO has been informing people abt it ever since he is here. I don even tell more than 2 people abt my mom's condition because i think it is a pathetic way of gaining attention.

but then again, i sometimes want more drama in my life, at least you will not feel hallow from time to time.

ps: jz let ur newbie fren cut his hand, the rate of dying is less than 1%, he will just lose his motor function for the rest of his life, serve him right. =p

Jason said...

i hate drama @@ the same reason i dun watch movie and tv etc... LOL

DinoRic said...

Tlus: You sesat case!

Alex: Alaaaaaaa..thank God i'm not in the same group..else i'll kena tetak kepala long time ago..HAHAHA!!!

Vincent: i know kan..we haven't complain he dah complain..mehhhhh..

Jason: Eh? I watch drama..but i don't really involve myself in such attention seeking drama..=p

savante said...

You'll get used to watching a little bit of drama every once in a while :)