Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spoon Feeding..

Our parents spoon feed us when we're still an infant. Food that we consumed, liquid that we drink even we're being dressed by our parents. So as we grow we learned how to crawl, we learned how to walk and we learned how to talk. By the age of 3 or 4 we turned into a loose bullets running around without the help from our parents. We seems pretty fine by ourselves. We walk, talk, sit, stand, eat, dress like a normal individual.

But it soon came to an end that we stop feeding ourselves with wisdom(okay..maybe some of you stop being spoon fed by others.). Why am i saying this? As i kept emphasized about my age and i'm going to say it again. After the day that i officially turned 18 i told myself that i will be responsible at the things i do. Things that i said furthermore i'll stop being spoon feed by others. I'll put effort at the things that i do and i try not to be spoon fed. I kept that promise till today.

Once again. What message i'm trying to convey here?

Two days ago the idontlikehimthatmuch course mate of mine greeted me on MSN. Asked me regarding about our individual assignments. He said he don't know how to do. It's not the first time he came looking after me regarding about assignments. Yet i told him i'm not that clear about the question and i didn't do. Okay. I lied. I understood very well about what the question was asking. I admit i have no intention of helping him at all. We are all seniors now in the course we are taking. And i think we are supposed to figure out about our own assignments and not asking others on how to so or possibly asking them to spoon feed. We have the internet that filled with so many information about every single little thing and it's unlimited. Why want to ask something so practical from limited person where does you can make use of the internet? Whenever i don't know about anything even nonsense i'll start using Google. Though it may not be that accurate at times but at least it was roughly there.

Maybe i'm somehow a goal oriented person. I always have an aim in live. Even at the things i do. I tend to have a picture about how my future will be like(day dream la tu.). If i were to put effort at the things i do i'll ensure i'll succeed. maybe too many failures in life that makes me wanna achieved bigger and better.

I've been through tons growing up. It may not be the worst but it was enough to mold me shape me into an independent person. As needy as i am in person but i'm not needy when i'm dealing with serious business.

Spoon feeding is fine when we're young but it isn't the way of life.

Cheffy Ric

Signing off..

I'm not done with assignments YET! YAIKSSSS!!!


I love This song...My Best Friend by SNSD

No comments: