Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Little Past

Before i begin, i would like to thank all of you who'd took an effort to read my previous posts. I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed it. And thanks for all the words from you guys. I appreciate it a lot! I'm feeling all better now and ready for someone something new. 

I'm sorry Bun, it's not that i don't love you anymore it just that you have became my deceased past.

So.

Anyway, i'm going to talk more about myself today. Vain much? =D

I have troubles growing up. I was a very active boy(still am). I couldn't sit still. I love to run around and be curious about every single thing in this earth. Planet earth was like a playground for me. There isn't anything that i can't play. I remember when i was 4 years old, my mum put me into a kindergarten but i ain't in class learning A P P L E. But i was out playing S L I D E. I was so active and smart i would just sneaked out from the classroom without teacher's notice and just play with the slide. I had my own sweet time playing with the swing, slide and see-saw(alone how to play? i have my ways! evil grin*). When the school buses arrived i knew it the time to go home. So i'll quietly go through the back door of the kindergarten act as though i came out from the toilet, hide behind the piano in case other teacher caught me. When the coast is clear, zoomed back up to class pack my bag and end my day. School day is like a fun day for me when i was four. I think i know where i inherited playfulness from..

AHAHHAHAHA!!

Those elderly at home commented that i'm smart. I don't deny the fact that i'm smart. But one problem. I don't use my brains in studies. It was a nightmare for me when it comes to studies when i was younger. I would try my best to come up with any reasons to not go to school. I even acted that as though i'm asthmatic after P.E class. Not because i was fatigue but the reason was i didn't finish my homework. My parents sent me to a Chinese school during primary. And i gotta tell you, teacher who works in Chinese school is either insane, 40 year old virgin or mental malfunction. 

Why am i saying this?

Everyone who came out from a Chinese school would know that every teachers at school owned at LEAST 2 sticks of rattan. I don't know is it Chinese tendency or what. Teachers who teach in a Chinese school owned a at least a rattan. If a student did something wrong they'll get some rattan spank on their hands. As much as i love being a Chinese but i think the whole beating thing is a little to much. A little petite kid at the age of 7 get beaten by teachers for not being able to complete tasks that are given. Don't you think it's a little too much for a 7 years old boy to handle?

I was average Joe at school. I remembered myself getting my palm spanked so many times. I lost count. But there was this teacher in my primary school that made a very great image till now i still cant forget his fucked up face! He teached me BM when i was standard 6. And i gotta tell you, he was the most scariest human living in this world(still is i think.). I hate going to his class, not because of his fucked up face. It's because i felt that he was inhumane. I remembered once i was late for his extra classes he placed my palm on the table, and start hitting me with his 3 in 1 rattan. He's a male, an inhumane male. He raised his rattan up high and started to spanked. For 6 times! 6 TIMES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I could barely feel my palm after that. All i saw was inner bleeding. It hurts so bad. 

And there was another incident, he gave our class a little exam to test our level in BM. I sat beside a Malay girl during the exam. Ended up i scored second highest in class. Without thinking he accused me for cheating in the exam. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I remembered the exam was so easy even a ten year old can score well. 

Pffttt..

I think he was mad because his wife doesn't give him sugar when he was in need. That is why he's taking out on innocent students like me. Sometimes i wonder why does he even have a wife. Maybe i was filled with angers towards him and forgot about his inner beauty(pukes). 

I don't deny that Asian way of parenting is good. But i think beating should remain as a household thing. Beating young innocent primary school students as punishment is a little too much.

Late for class? RATTAN TIME!

Homework undone? RATTAN TIME!

Speak in Cantonese? RATTAN TIME!

Seriously? All this gotta stop.

I know it's bad for me to say this, but i seriously think Chinese school teachers is either, sexually deprived, underpay or in the process of enrolling themselves to a psycho ward!
I hate my Primary school days! =(

No offenses alright!

Cheefy Ric

Signing off..

Randoms..

How was your Primary school days?

1 comment:

savante said...

Certainly wasn't all that bad :) Caned occasionally, didn't scar me hopefully! Did pretty okay in class so it was all good.