Sunday, November 28, 2010

Intimidated

I feeling shitty now.


I'm not a book smart person to start off with. Teamed up with two book smart students for assignments definitely suffocates me badly. I'm not saying that they are such a push over. But it just make me feel i'm not up to their standards when it comes to every single thing. Things that i do which is enough for me doesn't mean it's enough for them. Maybe i wasn't trying hard enough to perform in what the assignments asked. But it definitely made me feel bad for not giving what i was supposed to give. I seems so limited compared to them. They can came up with so many little things for the assignments but not me.


Being teamed up with street smarts seems to be much easier as we all think a like. But in the end the results weren't as good as we expected. I used to live in an environment where everything is general. Nothing was that detailed as what i'm facing today. It made me felt like a dumbo for not being able to produce work that is up to standards. It's like nothing that i do is right. Somehow i feel the friendship between me and the other two have ruined due to this matter.


I hate myself for not being able to commit like how they do for assignments. Maybe i just not the study type of person. How am i supposed to switch to economics field when i'm not the study type of person? Even a basic assignment i can't do well how am i suppose to perform in the future? 


I feel like crying my lungs out. I can't seems to do anything right. I'm taking diploma but my mind still stuck in high school format. This is one of the flaws that i hate. I always go around telling people to embrace their flaws because it made them special but here i am hating my own flaw. I'm such a hypocrite.


Sighhh..


Maybe i can never talk to them like how i used to now.


I'm just so disappointed in myself.


Sighhhhh..


I may be a good friend but a good friend doesn't mean good partner at work.


Cheefy Ric


Emo here.


Randoms


My Birthday is on the 1st of December. But i ain't excited anymore.

2 comments:

savante said...

Giving up wouldn't be a solution. There's always some room for improvement after all. Just give it your best.

Skyhawk said...

Cheer up man...happy birthday 1 Dec...again..cheers!