Sunday, November 7, 2010

Once My Love. (Part One)

I never really get a chance to share about the love i used to have. So Dinoric is going to talk about his late ex.

I have been through two relationships. But it was with the same guy.
 
I'm that kind of person who doesn't like having the same thing as others. So I addressed him as Bun bun instead of Darling because his face looks like a bun and he have pretty bunny teeth. And he addressed me as Spikey because of my constant spiky hair i have. Ended up he calls me Baby and i called him Darling(such of waste of time thinking of significant names..pfffttt..)

I met Bun bun via Axcest(a gay dating site in case y'all are bimbos.) on March the 7th 2009 at 12.45am. His pictures weren't that appealing to me but i added him on MSN anyway. Without hesitance he started a conversation with me. As usual like others we did a little introduction about ourselves. He was an optometry student and came from quite wealthy background(very wealthy to be exact.). He was 22 turning 23. He's from Cheras but he lives in Sri Damansara(SD) alone with housemates. As out conversation continues i came to realized he's a good catch but still wasn't please with his looks in pictures. So we exchanged our mobile phone numbers and i went to bed after that.

The next day he called and asked for a meet before i head to work(i was doing my internship.). So i agreed. He came all the way from SD to my place. It's about 20-30 mins drive from SD. I was pretty pleased that he found my place without getting lost(majority of the bimbos out there never heard of my place ever. Exhibit A:Dancerboy =D). When i took the first glance of Bun bun, the very first thought penetrated through my mind was "oh my! What a fine young man.." "Wait! cigarette smoking isn't my liking.." He smokes like a train by the way. He wasn't really my type though i like his lower long limbs of his.

He drove me all the way to my work place and bought me lunch. As the conversations went on he's not my cup tea. But little do i know i have already fell for his love traps. 

Fair guys are my thing. But Bun bun was tanned.

I don't fancy guys that smokes. He smokes like a choo choo train.

I like guys who are down to earth and mature. He's not down to earth yet mature.

We have many things in common like cars, phones, computers etc etc. The topic never stops even after our very first met. After he left we text through the day till night(i wasn't paying any attention at work but full blast of attention on text messaging.) it's like cum fireworks kept shooting non stop. I couldn't stop my heart for falling in love since i wanted love so so badly.

Later that night at home he threw a huge question at me on MSN.

" Do you like me?"

I thought it was a huge question as we just got to know each other. I told him that i need a little more time as the feeling is still fresh. But it isn't the case as he have already treated me as his other half. Practically he filled every insufficient-ness in my life. Love, care and sex company. All i ever wanted is all on him. What else more can i ask for? Right? And he proposed to me to be his boyfriend on March the 9th 1.35am and i said yes.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~! Newly form couple!

We never get enough of each other. We text each other every minute telling each other what we're doing what's on our mind. What we like and what we don't. We're like so inseparable. Seeing each other every day and night. He's like butter to me(i never get bored of butter at all!). But slowly he told me stuff little by little. He was a testicular cancer patient who was in recovery after Chemotherapy. It struck me so hard knowing that he's once a cancer patient. Imagined those pains that he had gone through.

I was having split shift(means you have few hours of breaks in between before resume your work.) that day. He came picked up at my work place and we swirled our way to his parent's mansion in Cheras. We rushed to his room as we arrived. Slowly he striped me off from my clothes and i did the same thing him. We didn't have sex we just cuddle. I felt the warm embrace from his arms and my face was landed on his chest without noticed i glimpsed into thoughts about the fact that he was a cancer patient. Tears just rolled down my cheek and approached his chest. He felt the wet-ness(it was tears not pre-cum mind you.) without taking another second he questioned me.

"Be..why are you crying?"

*silent*

"Be~..why are you crying? are you in pain? what happened? faster tell dar.."

*silent*

"Be~~~..faster tell dar. don't scare me please. I'm worry sick about you.."

At that point i saw his love and sincere towards me. I sobbed badly and i told him the thoughts that caused the over flowing of emotions.
Softly he said..

"Haiya..you silly. I'm still here and i'm healthy and i'm not going to die and leave you alone."

"I have to live longer to torture you. Make you cook, wash and clean for me."

"Bring you go U.K with me. You silly. Don't think of such nonsense. You silly baby.."

"Love you silly baby.."

He hugged me so tight that i could hardly breath. He was that someone that replied my love towards him. Everything was so real. It was like a dream come true.

Out of the blue Cit(Bun's ex) appeared. I knew Cit 2 months before i get to know Bun bun. But Cit when missing after first chat on MSN but appeared right after i got intimate with Bun bun. Cit posted something on his MSN nickname that made me so curious about it. Bun bun's name was in it. And i started to questioned bun bun. Bun bun admitted that Cit was his ex and they are living under one roof but separate rooms and nothing else happened except for what Cit have mentioned on his MSN nickname(some dirty things that they did but not sex.). My trust for Bun bun never change after what have happened because i believe that if you love someone you must trust him no matter what happens.

But things started to get a little hair wired. Cit is a jealous freak that couldn't break free from jealousy. Cit will start slamming the door and do some uber crazy things when he knew that Bun was talking nor texting me over the phone. They got into so many arguments because of my existences. Bun was so affected to all those little things that Cit did. The conversation that Bun and me used to have had turned in to rants about Cit. Bun just couldn't help but to talk about Cit all the time. It was so sickening and tiring to hear about the same old person dejavu. 

The love that Bun had for Cit hasn't come to a full stop. Bun never really move on. If he did he wouldn't be so effected about those little things that Cit did. But when i confronted Bun about it he denied(Bun is not good at admitting his own faults.). Soon things had turned sour. He was facing financial difficulties and at the same time his grandmother just passed on. He was so overwhelmed with what's going on with his life he decided to put an end to our relationship.

It lasted for 3 weeks.

I cried my lungs out as i couldn't save this relationship. I got so emotional and started to hide from crowd and started to cry at a corner(damn drama kan?). My heart was shattered. 

And i never see him ever since..

To be Continue...

Randoms

I almost shed tears while typing this boring post..

6 comments:

Jason said...

every past relationship would "seems to be like a dream come true"... but the trick is how not to shed tears when you recall it... =)

tuls said...

sozai!! over liao!! you were an ex slut!! sluts dont cry!! its your pass so just let it be!! we sluts take that as a lesson and move on, we cant be crying for every failed relationship, its just to taxing!! cheer up you dinoric!!

Mr ET said...

....passing thru, passing thru....

DinoRic said...

Jason: Yeaa..part 2 is coming up soon..=)..

Tuls: HAHAHAH! I was a slut..but it doesn't mean that i don't have feelings..=p..thanks..

Whiz: Thanks for passing..

The post so long.not boring mehh??

SynchingZincInc said...

waiting for your second post

Helix

DinoRic said...

Heyy..thanks for dropping by! The 2nd one was up..=)