Monday, November 29, 2010

Counting Down



Celebrated my pre-birthday dinner with a bunch of mates. Aside of them being TRULY MALAYSIAN when it comes to time. I enjoyed the night very much.

Great company, great people and great environment.

the greatest flaw is.

The FOOD!

I dined in a upper middle class restaurant. So i expect great SERVICE and great FOOD! But no. Alexis, The Gardens have failed me again. The server ain't polite. Further more they are lack in product knowledge. I ordered for a medium done-ness for my burger patty. But it came well done. When i complained the server insisted that it was medium. I'm taking Culinary Arts of course i know whether is it medium or well done. Not only that, my friend's chicken dish wasn't cooked properly. It's still bleeding inside.

Put that aside. A friend of mine who is a pastry chef, he baked the cupcakes for me. But we are not allow to eat in there. I wanted to asked the server to keep the cake chill. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..They're going to charge me 30 fucking bucks if i use their chiller. Not only that! They charge 30 mother father bucks if we eat the cakes in there. 

Just because you served cakes it doesn't mean that we have to eat your cakes! We're giving you business and that's how you treat your guest in return!?  

Damn!

I'll never ever dine in Alexis, The Gardens with my own money anymore!

But i was truly blessed with the friends i have.

=)

Oh. I received an adult toy as birthday present. O.O!

Cheffy Ric.

Ends here.

A perfect 20 in hours time.



9 comments:

tuls said...

my birthday dinner was over there as well.. but then it was good.. the service was good, the cake was awesome, the food was great! it was one of my best bday dinner ever.. haha.. different timing different luck kot.. you bday sudah sampai meh? so cipet celebrate one?

tuls said...

cepat*

DinoRic said...

Cipet!?

You swear on my comment box! SEDIHHHHHHHHHH!!!! T.T

Ist december la..you can see through my Fb whaaatt..nia sing..

tuls said...

sajeje!! hahahaha..
oi! you tulis cam tu later people go stalk your fb friend's list to look for me then mampoi me! hahahahaha.. so perasan like got people wanna stalk me like that! hahahahahaahah

Skyhawk said...

I believe restaurants have their own policy for external food/drink, like liquor. They will charge freaking expensive corkage if they serve liquor..this is to discourage you to bring your own. However, for the food quality and service, you have all the rights to complain...you are culinary expert, then you should know well what's medium or well-done....avoid Alexis if they don't serve you well....this is consumers' rights.

Jason said...

first and foremost, happy birthday! XD

sometimes upper class restaurant do have funny funny restrictions... so if company is the thing you weight the most, dining in a cheaper but friendlier restaurant might be better =D

thank to tuls' suggestion, imma going to stalk ur fb now :-p

DinoRic said...

Tulsy: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Stalk you fb!? Or people come stalk me..hhehehehehe..

Skyhawk: Oh well..i do aware that they have corkage lar. But it just i felt a little pissy when they don't wanna give in though we gave them sales. Hmm..

Jason: Wanted to. Supposed to have it in Chilis. But a friend have his birthday in there a weeks ago. So didn't want them to eat the same food. Hmm..So i should expecting friend request from you soon eh? =p

tuls said...

dino dino, i discreet *vomit blood* tau, dont tell anyone who am i k! kihihi.. thanks!!

jason, we have so many mutual friends when i click on your profile :) kihihi...

DinoRic said...

Tulsy: You discreet then i shall be Mother Theresa then..HAHAHA!!!!