Sunday, November 14, 2010

Limits

I was in MP last night.

It was a spectacular night for my eyes!! Hot body cute face filled the room. Which makes me feel like an ugly duck in there. Bahhh..

Oh Oh!!!! And i touched an Ang Moh's booty! *beams*. Cute face! Hot Bod!


*screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssss*

Anyway..

Before i reach MP, a friend of mine Gan(not his name.) called. He asked whether am i hitting Mp or not. I said yes and i specifically asked him to go. Before my arrival to MP he called several times rushing me to be there soon as he was already there.

We didn't see each other for weeks. So it's good to catch up with each other. So we hugged so tightly as if we're about to go separate ways and never see each other again. He brought his date which i find him notsoattractive. Nonsense a part, we started to catch up with each with the latest gossips.

It was so awkward after his date started to stick to him like a glue. Wait, not stick. His date was practically aroused Gan in front of me! He was kissing his neck, his hands was inside Gan's pants. Sexual teasing him kinda thing. I got pretty pissed with this date of his. When i was talking to Gan, he forced dragged Gan to him and start some dirty arousing session!
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I mean, I'm happy that you both find each other so attractive but don't do such thing in front of me! I know we're in the club, but still! I demand so respect over here! I'm not asking much. I've already found him not so attractive yet he's all over Gan. I swear to God my EYES ARE BURNING!!!! It was not friendly to my eyes AT ALL!!!

RAWR!!!!

I was nice to Gan's date at first but i turned all bitchy when he starts dragging my friend away from me all the time.

These are the basic rules that Dinoric have came up with for those who wants to be someone's date:

Number 1! Always respect your date's friend.
(Be nice to them, talk to them and get to know them well as they are your future source of information for you date.)

Number 2! Intimacy is allow in the club but BEHAVE!
(Arousing your date in front of his or your friends is a no no. We're in the club, a public place. Behave is needed though it's a place for queer.)

Number 3! When your date is talking to his friends, listen and DON'T INTERRUPT!
(You're pissed when people interrupt your conversation. So don't be a hypocrite! And it's RUDE to do so!)

Number 4! If you're a smoker and others are not, you can always smoke somewhere else!
(There isn't a need of smoke effect when queers are updating some gossips. We're not making a horror some Thailand horror movie here.)

Number 5! If you came with your date, please bring your date back to your crib or his crib!
(When you start the date, it's good to end the date by yourself. Don't throw your potential other half to other people.)

Number 6! If you're not a forward person like Dinoric, at least stay silent and be nice!
(Everyone are different. But it isn't an excuse for you to be rude!)

Number 7! It's applicable to those who are already in a relationship.

Number 8! Lean it from Spice Grils!

 

"If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends!"


Cheffy Ric

Signing off

Randoms

I'm gonna bake my own Birthday Cake! =D

2 comments:

Vincent~ said...

aww.. a date who cant behave... -__-" itsokay to b fun loving but when he reach a point its jz plain annoying. wad's ur fren's reaction in the end?

savante said...

Rules go flying out the window in MP :P But I totally understand how irritating it would be!