Monday, November 8, 2010

Once My Love. (Part Two)

After we broke up i never see him ever since. He blocked me away from Facebook, didn't call nor text me and he even blocked me on MSN as well. 

It took me a while to recover though it was merely a month relationship. Some of my friends said it's not a relationship. I'm just his fling. But i rather believe it was a relationship. At least i felt the love. I only started seeing other guys after 3 months but still in the recovery period. And occasionally some casual sex in between. I went on so many dates but nothing seems to work out.

One fine noon, i was lying on my bed browsing through my contact then i came across his number without thinking i clicked "call". The line got through but my heart was racing. A part of me thought he would ignore the call but who knows?

Him: hello?

Me: *shocked* HI~! How are you?

I'm good. Thank you. And you?

I'm alright. Wait. Do you still remember who am i?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You are Kelvin's friend riteee??

-.-".NO! I'm _____(my name.)

____ Who!?

Errrr.._____ *surname*?

Oh! *silences*

*awkward* Surprised?

Shocked..

Oh. Anyway i gotta go BYE!

Bye..

I couldn't tolerate with the awkwardness occurred in the conversation so i decided to hung up. But minutes later phone beeped. It was a text message from him. He said he was shocked but glad that i called. He never expect that we are able to talk after what had happened. And he asked me out several times but i decline(awkwardness won the game.)

Till one fine Friday, my god bro asked me out for a drink. And we headed to this Plu cafe Khun in Miharja, Cheras. As we arrived, i got another shock of my life. My ex's car was there(Bun like to hang around in this cafe too.). I yelled it out to my god bro. 

Me: "OMG! He's here!"

God Bro:"WHO!?"

"My EX!!!!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

No matter how much i hate to see him but i still wanna know how well is he doing since we haven't seen each other for almost half a year. Parked my car nicely at the parking lot and i felt as though my legs weighted a ton. My foot steps were so heavy and i don't looked at my best. I was hiding behind my god bro's back for the entire time since he's about my size but taller. Went up to the cafe(it was on the 1st floor.) grabbed the corner seat. Waiter came took our orders then we started to talk about some random stuff. Then Bun came out made some calls. He saw me sat at that corner. He looked surprised. Very surprised. He waved at me. I have nothing on my head except "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!"

He left that cafe around an hour later while god bro and me were still there. Phone beeped again. It was Bun. Asked about how was my life and yadda yadda yadda.

After drink session. god bro drove me home. Then he told me this..

You better be careful oh..

What what?

Seems like he's aftering you again~~~.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

You don't believe ah? You see for yourself lorrr..

I doubt so. Why you think so?

If he have no feelings towards you he should have approach you in the cafe and talk. Need sms so secretive?

You think too much. Maybe he's just nice try not to disturb our conversation.

The words that my god bro said kept me thinking. My mind was filled with thoughts once again. I got home and went straight to bed. When i woke up the next day, i received 2 sms-es. It was from Bun. My heart whispered "OHHHH MAHHHH GAWWDDD..god bro's word can't be true." I refused to believe the what god bro have said. But he was right all along. Bun did came after me again.

"If i were to date you again..Will you accept me?"

dumdumDUMMMMMM..

October was coming to an end and i was doing my internship as well(i don't get it..he came to me during my previous internship as well..bahhhh..). He offered to pick me up from work several times(i usually take my own transport home or parents came fetch me after work.) but i came up with weird excuses just to brush him off. But i felt guilty for saying no all the time. In the end i said yes...

But he wasn't the same Bun i used to know..

To be continue..

Part 3 coming up(boring eh?)

Try to guess what's so different about him..

Randoms

I have a pair of cute parents. I like the way they argued but hug each other after an argument. I like the way they love. When is my turn to have that kind of love?

7 comments:

SynchingZincInc said...

Got part 4? Better not :X

Helix

DinoRic said...

Honestly..is it boring?

Anonymous said...

very interesting in a way

Mr ET said...

Dropped by... had a cup of milo when reading, eagerly waiting for part 3.

DinoRic said...

Hasegawa: Really?

Whiz: It's not boring at all?

Vincent~ said...

actually i am too very interested in this. =p
wao.. he is a cancer surviver... hmm..

Jason said...

omg! how can? D:

*waiting for part 3*