Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stressed, Scared, SINGLE!

It's the end of the year now.

Yes! 

I'm excited with my Birthday on the 1st of December.

But i ain't excited anymore when i know what am i going to face after that.

Christmas is in the air. But somehow i don't feel that much of the mood yet.

The nearer my Birthday is the more stress i received. 

The nearer Christmas is i can almost feel like dying.

My final semester of Diploma in Culinary Arts is coming to an end soon. Very soon. 

The exams falls in between my Birthday and Christmas.

So. What's there to be exciting about all these events? I have greater fears.

The fears of failing.

The fear of repeating this semester again.

The fear of not being able to step closer to my dreams.

I'm still NOT PREPARED for the exams!

Stress

Scared

Single(this is just random.-.-)

Going insane very soon..

Cheffy Ric.

Stressed here..


1 comment:

savante said...

Take it one step at a time. Exams come first. Focus on that.