Friday, November 12, 2010

Occasionally turned Routine

I remembered when i was 18, clubbing used to be a occasional thing. It was like i don't go club without a reason. But beginning this year, it became to a routine. And the most embarrassing thing is that i used to say..
"Clubbing is not my thing.."

"Every week go clubbing..so lifeless"

"What's so nice about clubbing?"

Now, who's the lifeless one i talked about one and a half years ago? 

ME!

Well, i used to have a strict curfew when i was at the age of 18. My parents disapprove their children out late party at night(where does they met each other at DISCO!). So i did(still do) was i told my parents i was out having tea sessions with mates. So that they won't mind much about it since tea. But little do they know that the "tea" session was actually party hard session. I didn't have a drivers license that time. So i relied on this 2 friends of mine to drop me home after club provided they're there as well.

I'm a night person, there's no doubt that i will enjoy night life. It used to be a monthly thing for me as my parents are away on the 4th week of the month due to commitment as missionaries at church. But things changed when i turned 19. I got myself a Money Penny card from Market Place(MP) and i get to club for FREE. The card is not free you need to pay Rm50 per anum. It's so worth it since i knew i'll be visiting the club more than 3 times a year. After i had broke up with my late ex, i started to club almost every Saturday. And i got to know some friends who are regulars to MP, so my clubbing round began.

I used to think that clubbing is a lifeless thing to do if you do every weekend or everyday. But it was a different story if you pay the club a visit occasionally. I used to find MP clubbing is so interesting till i loked forward for every single weekend. But it isn't the case now. My parents used to call me around 12am if i wasn't at home. I came from a strong Christian family background. So being a discipline child is my responsible but it's never my forte.

I don't find clubbing that interesting anymore as i visit every Saturdays. It's like another place for me to waste time. And i don't get guys to come talk to me or even made me feel as though they are attracted to me by any chance. There are so many good looking ones in there. All with nice package, but what's inside we all don't know. But i'm a person who offers what's inside but my package isn't that tempting. People walk around the club hunting for potential targets to get laid or to start a journey with. Me? I'm just a lost soul who trying to start a new journey with someone but cupid seems to lost the arrows.


I always imagine i'll stay over at my boyfriend's place on weekends. Cook a decent meal for him, bake some cakes for him, cuddle on the coach while watching movies, do his laundry, iron his clothes, etc etc. Something like that. But it didn't happen for the time being. 

I know there's more to life besides having a boyfriend or whatsoever. But that's what i want period. I'm tired of putting myself out there all the time attempt to get anyone. I wish i could think single is a way to go in life. I wish i could say..

"Who needs a cock where you can have it all?"

"Boyfriend? Bullshit! Single are the bomb!"

"Single = FREEDOM!"

As much as i embrace myself as a Sagittarius, i still wanna be loved and love. Freedom is good but not too much. 
At times i feel that i asked too much, God asked me to be content. But when i'm being content, i'm not getting any..

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Life is hard! Life is never fair! I''m semi tanned, so life is never fair..

I'm complaining too much..AGAIN!

Cheffy Ric

Signing Off..

Randoms

I wish one day i could have my own/adopt child and settle down with the man i truly love.(so fairy tale.)

2 comments:

Jason said...

keep looking and you'll find someone =) just remember don't go and slut around! XD

savante said...

Don't be shy. Go up to the cute boys and say hello. They can be friendly!